Eva-Zan for Babies
For all your Childcare needs, contact us today! New Borns, Live-In, Nights, Day, Nannies and more, Call 718-483-6521
MIGHTY CLEANING – & – SECURITY SERVICES
For all you Janitorial and Security needs contact Mighty Cleaning and Security Services, 718-864-2388
LATEST IN YOUR CRICKET WORLD
- John Wilson Re-elected for Fifth Consecutive Term as President of BCL
- West Indian Championship Fifth Round
- West Indian Championship Fourth Round
- West Indies Championship Third Round Recap
- West Indies Championship Second Round Team
- West Indies Championship First Round Team
- Protected: CLPUSA 2018 Awards Presentation in Photo!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Following a successful 2012 Independence Super Sixes. The New York Cricket Academy has returned this season with a bigger and better competition. NYCA invites teams and clubs interested in playing the Eight team round robin tournament. To register call (646)924-7328, see tournament details below
Memorial Day Weekend – Sunday, May 26th.
2013 New York Cricket Academy Super Sixes
Eight (8) Teams
Two zones of four (4) Teams
Each team compete in a round robin format in its respective zone.
Total Prize Money = $3,000 based on eight (8) teams
Super Sixes Champion = $2,400
Runner’s-Up = $600
Entry Fee = $500