The United States of America Cricket Association (USACA) has launched a brand new kid’s fan club called the US Cricket Junior Eagles! The fan clubs is designed to provide children with the opportunity to be part of US cricket and to establish a group of positive youngsters that love their cricket.
“Junior” is an American bald eagle and the mascot of the Junior Eagles fan club. “Junior” loves cricket and wants to encourage as many kids aged between 4 and 15 years of age to join up and join in the fun. Each Junior Eagles member receives as special membership package that includes;
• A Team USA Cap
• Invitations to the 2014 USACA Summer Camps and discounts on entry.
• A Team USA Poster
• Two (2) US Cricket Junior Eagle Stickers
• A US Cricket birthday gift
• A US Cricket Junior Eagles Membership Certificate
• Discounts on purchasing other equipment (ie. bats, gloves, stumps, Club merchandise, etc.)
• US Cricket Junior Eagles “Member Only” offers during the year
• US Cricket Junior Eagles Quarterly “e-newsletter”
• Four (4) FREE tickets to the US National Cricket Championships in Indianapolis for the Junior Eagles and their
Junior Eagles membership is just $50 and represents great value and a link to the US national teams. To become a member of the Junior Eagles, simply fill out the Junior Eagles membership form on the USACA web site and send it in with your check for $50 and you are in! Throughout the year, the Junior Eagles will have the chance to meet some of their Team USA heroes – more details to follow.
Don’t delay – become a US Cricket Junior Eagle today and be part of the US cricket junior fan club!
For further information on this media release, please contact the USACA office; Ph: + 1 (561) 839 1888 or e-mail USACA at email@example.com